Hours of Operation:
|Monday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
A one-stop eye care boutique, Shenandoah Eye Clinic offers all you need to care for your eyes in a comfortable, elegant setting. Our clean, contemporary showroom lets selecting frames or contacts be easy and relaxed as you meet with your doctor and personal optician. Open mornings, evenings and Saturdays for your convenience, contact us today to schedule an eye exam, or drop in the store and have one of our opticians show you how simple eye care can be.
* Comprehensive Eye Exam (Recommended annually) Includes visual acuity, refraction, medical history and our 16 point disease evaluation to rule out such diseases as glaucoma and cataracts.
* Eye Care and Treatment Infection, eye pain, dry eyes and many other disorders. Direct referrals to eye surgeons and retinal specialists when needed.
* Eye Glasses One-on-one frame selection or just browse. We will clean, repair and adjust your glasses even if you did not purchase them from us.
* Contact Lenses One-on-one expert consultation, selection and fitting by doctors (not technicians).
* Extended Services and Care Your personal doctor and optician are always available for questions, updates, care, cleaning and repair.
Color Contact Lenses
Contact Lens Fittings
Designer Brand Eyewear
Eye Disorder Treatment